[CAUT] bechstein

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Mon Aug 7 10:45:35 MDT 2006

David,

Be sure early on to take care of the obvious friction
problems/inconsistencies that you have.

Also note #40 presents some issues (a BW of 48!). I'd bet that the leading
pattern changes on this note. Smoothing the FW will help out these
inconsistencies.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University