[CAUT] (OT) Job Available

Jeff Olson jlolson at cal.net
Fri Apr 28 16:06:42 MDT 2006

Re: [CAUT] (OT) Job AvailableRick:

"Because at the very mention of the word antitrust, the PTG runs away like a frightened school girl."

I'm no school girl, but a huge, dark, incoherent mass of internal contradictions lumbering my way usually gets my feet moving posthaste...  (At the very least, I'd cross the street to avoid it.)

:-)  Jeff O.