[CAUT] Baldwin SD

Donald McKechnie dmckech at ithaca.edu
Wed Apr 5 12:13:13 MDT 2006

Good point Susan. I'm really sure if it is the coupling or pulling. I
do not squeeze the couplers very tight but I suppose installing four
might be pulling the strings together ever so slightly. I have had a
good deal of success installing the couplers on the front bearing
segments in the treble sections so I thought why not try installing
in these tenor problem segments as well.

Don

Don McKechnie
Piano Technician
Ithaca College