[CAUT] Fwd: trivial 1 time only event

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Apr 4 05:46:56 MDT 2006

At 10:57 AM 4/3/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 4/3/2006 5:19:01 AM Central Standard Time,
>hoffsoco at luther.edu writes:
>Which proves that trivia makers aren't really historians.
>
>It happened in 1906, 1806, 1706, etc. and it will probably happen in 2106,
>2206, 2306, etc.
>
>Perhaps it should have read, the only time in the lifetime of most poeple.
>
>Wim

A local TV station's weather service had it right, anyway...

>Have a great day.
>Weather PLUS Meteorologist
>
>DID YOU KNOW?
>I hope you will be up at that time to mark the occasion of a lifetime.
>01:02:03 04/05/06

That would, naturally, be on the 24 hour clock. If you are on a 12 hr
clock, you get to celebrate twice, right?

Of course, some of us remember 0:12 3/4/56, most on this list would
remember 12:34, 5/6/78 and all 12:34:56, 7/8/90...

Very trivial.......

I shame myself sometimes ;-{

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.