[CAUT] clean hammer burning tool

Michelle Stranges stranges at Oswego.EDU
Mon Apr 3 16:05:39 MDT 2006

:(

I have a dumb question.

When you guys say "charcoal grill  lighter" are you talking about the
thingy that I use to start fires in my fireplace, or light candles with?
(You hold down some safety mechanism and pull then the "trigger"  and
a small flame comes out?)

:)
A concerned citizen