[CAUT] Baldwin SD

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sat Apr 1 12:40:53 MST 2006

First I have to FIX the danged buzz .... reminds me of something I
read once, or saw on a TV Britcom, I can't remember.

Mild-mannered Brit poses a riddle to a young person -- young person tries a
few guesses -- then asks the answer. "You know, I never could figure it out
myself," says the Brit ...

sssssssnnn