[CAUT] Fwd: hurricane preparedness

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:10:51 -0500

I just sent a post to the caut list, so I won't repeat all that here.
I'm getting ready
to leave the campus but just saw this.

At 12:32 PM 9/21/2005, you wrote:
>Avery, how's it going? Are you going to get out today?

Early AM tomorrow.

>Please send us a line from wherever you are, to let us know how
>you're getting on.

I'll try to do that but I can only do it to individuals because I
won't be subscribed
to the list from there.

>If it were me, I think I'd just pick up the computer and put it in
>the back seat
>of the car.

I'd thought of that but I'm not really worried much about flooding
where I live. Only
being without power for an extended time. Hopefully, it won't happen
but who knows?

Avery