[CAUT] Econ Article

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:58:16 -0600

Dick,

At 01:47 PM 10/31/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>Wim:

All of the things you listed also vary by percentage of employment - ad
hoc/contract/part-time/full-time which will also allow for discussion of
the possibly mitigating factor of "low" pay:

Benefits!  ...health care/retirement/reduced vehicle mileage, etc.

>Since you've experienced the in's and out's of the university world, you
>should be able to answer a lot of questions.
>Richard West

He's still Wim, though...

Hi, Wim.
;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer
I tried to get a life once, but they were all out of stock.