[CAUT] Hearing Protection

Elwood Doss edoss@utm.edu
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:33:53 -0500

Another idea in regard to loud noises and ear protection:  I found that
caffeinated coffee (lots of it-3 or 4 cups each morning) made my hearing
real sensitive to various sounds and also the loudness.  And its not a
good type of sensitivity.  It is a bit irritating.  I laid off
caffeinated coffee and went to decaffeinated coffee and the problem went
away.

=20

Just my two cents worth.

=20