[CAUT] Sperrhake Harpsichord

Barbara Richmond piano57@insightbb.com
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:28:38 -0500

I found the information I was looking for.

Thanks anyway,=20

BR
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Barbara Richmond=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 3:56 PM
  Subject: [CAUT] Sperrhake Harpsichord

  Hi all,

  I have a request to service a Sperrhake Harpsichord, made in Passau =
(Germany).  Shucks, I attended the Goethe Institute in Passau a million =
years ago--there was this wonderful little beer garden......pardon me, I =
digress.   Anyway, it's just a small single manual.   A quick running of =
the keys told me it needs regulation.  I was short of time, so I didn't =
take a closer look. =20

  It's been ten years since I serviced a harpsichord, I have a small =
supply of the white, whatever they're made of, plectra.  Is there =
anything I should know about this make of instrument?

  I googled Sperrhake, but didn't come up with much.

  Thanks,

  Barbara Richmond, RPT