[CAUT] tech position

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:56:38 -0600

Hi Richard,
    Contact Michael Reiter, in Washington state. I had lunch with him in KC,
and he said he is shared by University of Puget Sound and Pacific Lutheran,
I believe - not sure if it amounts to full time, both together. At any rate,
he has actual experience with this kind of situation (don't believe he is
subscribed to caut list).

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico