[CAUT] Grand Piano covers

Richard Murphy rmurphy@siue.edu
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:42:40 -0500

Hi Ken,
    Instrument Covers by Jill.  I service a piano in a high school that has
one of their covers for about 10 years now, it looks brand new and they are
using that piano all the time and they actually put the cover on it
everyday.  I have 5 here that also look new, five years old now. Jill and
Dennis Haley 1-800-274-4543
Richard

On 10/21/05 12:15 PM, "Ken Zahringer" <ZahringerK@missouri.edu> wrote:

> We are planning on buying new covers for our two Ds in the near future.  =
We