[CAUT] Grand Piano covers

Greg Granoff gjg2@humboldt.edu
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:16:15 -0700

Grand Piano coversKen,
I second (or third) this motion--- all our covers are from them and =
their padded covers for our D's have indeed proved indestuctible. =20

Greg Granoff
Humboldt State U.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Barbara Richmond=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 10:52 AM
  Subject: Re: [CAUT] Grand Piano covers

  Instrument Covers
  Jill & Dennis Haley
  Salem, Oregon
  1(800)274-4543

  I think it used to be called Instrument Covers by Jill.  They =
exhibited eons ago at PTG Convention.  Call and they'll send you a =
packet with samples of the materials, etc.  We just bought covers for =
our B & D from them.  I decided on them because I was impressed with a =
cover they made that I saw when I went over to visit John Minor at =
University of Illinois.

  Barbara Richmond
    ----- Original Message -----=20