[CAUT] Grand Piano covers

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK@missouri.edu
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:15:48 -0500

We are planning on buying new covers for our two Ds in the near future.  We
have some covers from Jansen on other pianos that we like pretty well, but =
am trying to find out what else is out there.  I have also found a supplier
called Perfectly Grand, in Highland Mills, NY.  Their stuff looks good, but
I don=B9t have any experience with it.  Have any of you used their covers?
How do they hold up?  Anybody know of any other sources out there?  Most
places I have found are reselling Jansen=B9s covers.

Thanks for any info you can give,
Ken Z.
--=20
Ken Zahringer, RPT