[CAUT] lack of support

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:38:34 -0500

At 19:15 10/20/2005, you wrote:
>Wife of the "artiste", speaking to her husband on taking note of the
>recital announcement to be performed by the "piano mechanic" obviously
>stepping out of his/her station.  Did anybody get the satire, or was it
>just too vague?

Otto,

I often liken myself to a _race car_ mechanic.  Fortunately, the piano
folks around here know they like to drive the pianos FAST!
The first thing _one_ of them will notice/complain about is repetition.

Yup, I'm a piano mechanic. Just try racing around that manuscript without
me prepping the vehicle.

;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer

Early to rise: early to bed;