[CAUT] Caut classes at NCRC 2006?

ed440@mindspring.com ed440@mindspring.com
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:00:00 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Dear Cauts,

In October 2006 the North Carolina Regional PTG Seminar (soon to be the Southeast Regional PTG Seminar) will meet in Charlotte NC.  I am the Institute Director of this event.

Is CAUT interested in presenting a program?  A Caut class?

Is anyone on this list interested in presenting a class, Caut or non-Caut?

Does anyone have any great ideas to make this a wonderful seminar?

If so, please contact me soon.  The board meets in 3 weeks, and I will have an opportunity to present preliminary proposals.

Thank you!

Ed Sutton