[CAUT] 1966 Yamaha G-2 plain-wire scale

Thomas Seay t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:17:25 -0500

Someone else mentioned this earlier. Many Yamaha grand pianos have
the scale stamped on the back side of the bridge. The numbers might
be hard to see, due to dust, age, etc., but my guess is that they
might be there, unless the bridges have been re-notched.

Have you tried calling Yamaha tech support? I had to ask for an older
Yamaha grand scale a few years back and I was given the scale over
the phone by either Mark Wisner or Bill Brandom.

Tom