[CAUT] Grease/Oil on upright pressure bar

Andrew Anderson andrew@andersonmusic.com
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:00:24 -0500

Thanks everyone,
I promised them a written service report on each piano, I keep
written records on each piano I service, so I'll have a little
transcribing to do. Every piano with evidence of oil/grease on the
strings will be listed along with a discussion of possible
consequences and treatment.

What possible bridge problems do you anticipate? seems to me that
this was alluded to.

Andrew