[CAUT] Case of the mysteriously breaking treble strings

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 05 Oct 2005 07:24:07 -0500

JeffO,

You didn't say _where_ they broke, did you?

Were the pins driven so far that the string rode up and over the lowest
coil and broke at that point?

Conrad Hoffsommer
I tried to get a life once, but they were all out of stock.