[CAUT] Anyone using UFO CA glue?

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 04 Oct 2005 17:34:09 -0700

At 06:59 PM 10/4/2005 -0400, David wrote:
>Last bottom line - MSDS for Accelerator indicates central nervous system
>irritant.  The residue left after solvent dissolves is, in a word,
>nasty.  I've been way too cavalier in my use of this stuff.

You're not the only one, by any means.

I found out about the Elmer's/CA interaction because I found the Dryburgh
Kicker intolerable in any quantity at all, so I got rid of it. The Elmer's
acts as a much gentler and non-toxic kicker for me. I even think that the
bond is better with the Elmer's, but it would take some organized
experimenting to be sure.

sssssnn