[CAUT] Anyone using UFO CA glue?

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 04 Oct 2005 16:58:02 -0700

At 06:09 AM 10/4/2005 -0400, David wrote:
>My question, however, remains...any symptoms out there?

I don't have any, and I'm very sensitive to most chemicals --
but I use three or four drops each on two or three notes, as needed.
(or maybe five or six notes for a real basket case ...)

sssssssssssssssssssssnnnnn, rabblerouser on pianotech, not that any
rabble seemed to be aroused .... well, David Ilvedson told me I
give away too much work, apparently because I don't charge $250
for pouring ounces of CA all over a pinblock, in 1/2 hour.