[CAUT] flashlight

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 01:06:11 -0400

David

=20

I have one (actually two...one for each toolbox) of these Loc-Tite LED
lights and it is my favorite tool. It's been hanging around in the kit
for over a year now and I have yet to replace a battery or bulb. It puts
the light right where you need it for uprights and grands and it stays
there...the magnet is quite powerful! Setting let-off in grands is a
breeze when you can really see and this light does a great job.

=20

http://www.wttool.com/p/1351-0004

=20

Wholesale Tool is a great source for lots of things.

=20

Eric

=20

=20