[CAUT] Baldwin desks

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Mon, 03 Oct 2005 13:26:01 -0500

At 02:07 PM 10/3/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Take a look at #941 on Schaff catalog page 123.
>The tip of the long part can be hammered flat, cut, and re-bent to fit if
>needed.
>Ed S.

I've seen them bent like pretzels.  Last one which got mangled got replaced
with triangular solid oak pieces - it doesn't fold any more, but it sure is
solid!!!

I'm athimkin _2_ 940Ws in the back with some recycled butt hinges like
#567/p133 mortised into the bottom/front...

Conrad Hoffsommer
I tried to get a life once, but they were all out of stock.