[CAUT] a bad habit.

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sun, 02 Oct 2005 23:14:43 -0700

At 12:54 PM 10/2/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>(Or was it guilt????)
>
>Heheh!!
>
>:)
>Michelle
>
>(piano recital today. I am at work. Wish I was out in the yard,
>watching some sort of sport on TV, or browsing for pumpkins instead.)
>:(

Hi, Michelle

I tuned for one today, as well. Amazing to hear a pianist playing the piano
parts to Rhapsody in Blue and Rachmaninoff 2nd ----------- with no
accompaniment of any kind, and no orchestra reductions added anywhere --
just the bare piano parts. "Just Say No" to orchestras?

You think you've seen everything, and then ..................

I think that I was just cooperating with what you wanted to do about the
shipping rails from the beginning -- you wouldn't have written your first
post unless you had wanted to put them back on.

Best,
Susan