[CAUT] Balance rail on D

Timur Rizayev timur.daniel@gmail.com
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:15:00 +0700

Doo day, All. Once, with restoration the 50 year old Grand Bluethner I'd ge=
the some loose balance and front pins in the keyboard. I have Soviet many
let-off buttons. I drilled widen the balance and front holes to deep of the
one or two thickness of the let-off button and plug with epoxy. After sande=
and drilled new hole for pins. It was tight enough and had not problem
after, in regulating. I don't know How they are work now, because that
Bluthner had purchased the officer of the German Embassy and moved, how he
told, to the West Africa.
With warm regards
Timur Rizayev
piano technician