[CAUT] Institutional bench purchasing?

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Fri, 04 Nov 2005 12:55:48

Hi Susan,

Our dear departed freind Newton Hunt used to have the shop at the
university make some boxes that had three possible heights depending on
which side was placed on the floor. They were very sturday--made from 3/4
plywood on a 2x2 frame I believe. They were also painted in some manner to
make them "unattractive" to thieves. (yellow and black stripes anyone?)