[CAUT] Guidelines/piano ages...

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:08:14 -0800

>>Gents,
>

>OUCH!!!
>
>Ladies, my abject and profuse apologies.  When I started that last post, I
>had originally intended to send it off list to Avery and David, and only
>later decided to send it to the list...so much for my ability to proof-read....
>
>(grovelling abjectly in the soggy earth...)
>
>Horace

Get up, dry yourself off, pour some nice libation (if not on duty at
Stanford ...)

Those of the female persuasion, of course would assume that you had decided
that all the women already knew and agreed with what you were going to
impart ...
hence the need to address it only to the gents.

<big grin>

Susan