[CAUT] Guidelines/piano ages...

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 15:17:45 -0500

Conrad,
I have two pianos I don't count.  One that dates to 18twentysomething,
and the other in the 1860's.  Both are donations.  We don't use them.

As far as factoring in, that came up during the reworking discussions.
Seems like it is adjusted with the "condition" factor.

The formula ain't perfect.  But it does give a pretty fair result.
Jeff