[CAUT] Congratulations Terry B. RPT ! (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Terry Beckingham beckt@mts.net
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:22:39 -0600

Jim,

Don't believe Mark. He bullied me and threatened to beat me to a pulp if I
didn't take the exams. 8>).

Actually, I decided quite awhile ago that I wanted the RPT status before I
die. I did it because I wanted to do it. Around this neck of the woods
(Northern Manitoba) no one know what the letters mean anway.

Thanks for your kudos.

Terry Beckingham