[CAUT] 2 D's revisited.

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:20:16 -0500

On Friday, January 14, 2005, at 12:58 PM, Wimblees@aol.com wrote:
> >=A0 I don't have the thick skin Fred has, so this is becoming a =
personal
> > challenge.
> >

> Wim,
> Who picked out this piano?
> Jeff
>

> Our former chair, who=A0is a concert pianist.
> Wim

Point being that the piano is not your fault to begin with.  Anything=20
you do to it would be an improvement, but you can't accept blame for an=20=

instrument someone else picked out.  A challenge is one thing, but you=20=

can't take it personally if they aren't choosing that piano.   They're=20=

still not choosing our second piano here yet either.  They picked it=20
out and have rarely played the thing in 10 years.  Nobody even bothers=20=

to try it.  I rarely spend any time on it because I know it isn't going=20=

to be selected no matter what I do right now.  It seems bound to a life=20=

of concerto accompaniment.
Jeff=

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available