[CAUT] 2 D's revisited.

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:18:20 EST

In a message dated 1/13/05 11:05:49 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Erwinspiano@aol.com writes:

Hi Wim
  If both are made in 92 often it's possible just for fun to switch  the
entire action from one to the other & play with it. It's that FUN part  again.
   . Yes it may not line up perfectly (or at all) but it would  be worth a
quick try & it would tell volumnes immediately I should think.  Yes?
   Dale Erwin

Dale

I had thought about doing that, but one piano is 20 years old, the other is
only 2 years old. I think it would much easier if I just switched hammers,
including the shank and flange, as Fred suggested.

Wim