[CAUT] 2 D's revisited.

A440A@aol.com A440A@aol.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:07:41 EST

Wim writes:
<< I wonder if any of you who have a similar situation, (2 concert grands
where

is one is preferred over the other), if you've tried switching hammers? I

have thought about doing this, but if it has been tried before without much

success, I can save the time doing it. Any advice >>

  If you will increase the attack of the second piano to match the first, and
then tune it in a Broadwood's Best tuning, (and say nothing),  I don't think
the second piano will just "sit" like it is doing right now...

Ed Foote RPT