[CAUT] Butterfly catcher

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.ca
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:10:12 -0600

Michelle,

call Trevor Nelson, RPT, Boulder Chapter, he's currently rebuilding one.

best regards,
Mark Cramer,
Brandon University

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
michelle stranges
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 3:41 PM
To: caut list
Subject: [CAUT] Butterfly catcher

hey there..

Anyone remember a tech named Doug Taylor??

He was the guy who had a "wanted" ad running in the back of the Journal
(for a lonnngg time) always looking for Wurlitzer Student Butterfly models-
"or other small models- no more than 50 keys."

Is he still in business?
I tried the number and I think it's disconnected.
I only have up to 1999 journals here at work- all my recent ones are at
home.
I'll have a look tonight- but in the meantime does anyone know?

:)
Michelle

ps- anyone here work on them also??