[CAUT] Re:Andrew Remillard and e-mail being harvested for unwanted newsletterl subscription

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Mon, 03 Jan 2005 15:17:20

Hi Richard,

It has not happened to me yet....

At 01:23 PM 03/01/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>  I really do object to someone who is in the piano profession  harvesting
>our e-mail addresses from ptg.org and caut.   I wonder if the rest of you
>have recieved this:   Can we post a collective objection or anything from
>the moderators?     Andrew Remillard you can see from the website.]   "You
>have added to the subscriber list of:    newsletter@anrpiano.com    the
>following mail address:    radkins@coe.edu    By default, copies of your
>own submissions will be returned.     For your verification, a
>transcript of the original subscription request is included below.   If the
>wrong address has been subscribed and you seem to be unable to fix it
>yourself, reply to this message now (quoting it entirely (for diagnostic
>purposes), and of course adding any comments you see fit)."   >>>>>>>>>>>
>Believe me, I never reqeusted to be added to his list, which probably is of
>a commercial nature to advertise his "stuff"....   Richard

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner