[CAUT] Re: Restringing Treble

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 00:27:46 +0100

Just remembered,... I have to change a set on a C7 in a few days.
Actually, the bottom eight are wrecked and the rest is ok, but I'm going
to talk the customer into a whole set, keeping the old good ones as
spares. They have two C7's and it would be ok to have a near full set of
spares, even if they are used.

So... I can take off all the strings instead of one and a time,
measuring say all the C's in the treble before and after, and then again
when all is back to normal and give you all the results. Might be
interesting.

Cheers
RicB