[CAUT] tuning frequency

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:16:18 -0600

I have the piano faculty pianos set for 4 times per year.  I also have
an on-line calendar that anyone at the school can access and request a
tuning.  I post times when I'll be available and they can sign up for a
time that is convenient for them.  It works well.  That way if something
untoward happens they can just schedule me in there at a time that's
good for them and it's done.  I hate starting on a piano only to have
the teacher come in and say they need to teach now. =20

=20

Incidentally, this software will be available for sale soon.  I've had
it a couple of years as the software writer is in the office right
across the hall from me.  It's now past beta and about ready for
distribution.

=20

dp

=20