[CAUT] rebuilder display

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:02:27 -0800

At 10:24 AM 2/23/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>   Susan
>   Good to see you too How's Oregon?
>   I know it's green it's pretty
>   . Blessings on you as well.
>    Dale

Oregon's green, it's pretty, and it has just had a whole week
of sunshine, probably for the benefit of Ted Sambell, who
just visited here for a week. Frosty nights and warm days,
lots of driving, lots of nice pianos, some good food.

I hope you can take that D to a lot of meetings, Dale.
It's extraordinary.

Susan