[CAUT] SD-10 duplex question

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:56:43 -0600

Hi David,
                   Thank's for the compliment, one word like that makes it
all worth while.   The high light for me was the Gershwin concert, I can't
remember when I last heard a Steinway D that good.  Dale did an incredible job.
Chatting with the pianist afterwards, he also could not remember when he
last played a better Steinway.   Jokingly, I reminded him. It is not a
Steinway but a Dale Erwin.  He just broke out laughing. :-D
A great convention.

Regards Roger