[CAUT] Database

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 16:31:38 -0700

David,

I  have no idea whether it will synch with a PDA. When I try to synch mine
at home I get a delightful message telling me "Sorry, no can do, your source
database name is too long." So I just copy the database over once a month or
so and call it good. Computers are dumber than dirt even tho they can do
some nifty things at times.

Alan