[CAUT] Database

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:08:42 -0600

I'll ditto Ken. Started using Alan's FileMaker template the end of July,
with no previous experience with FileMaker. I love it. Does as much as I
want it to and more. Easy to use, easy to customize (yeah, you do need a bit
of geekiness to customize, but not too much). FileMaker is pretty cheap -
maybe $150 for 7.0, less for upgrade or multiple license.
    The problem with ExecuKey is it ignores the Mac platform. So it's out of
the question for me <g>. But I expect it is a great program as well, or Mr.
Chris wouldn't be peddling it.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico