[CAUT] Database

John Baird jbairdrpt@insightbb.com
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:38:08 -0500

Hi Alan,

In Kansas City this summer you said that you had pretty much settled on
this Filemaker database, although for many years prior you had used the
Access database. I believe Ken Hale's PianoDB is required for the Access
database you were using.

At Millikin University we are using a simple MS Access application, that
I wrote, which leaves a lot to be desired. If we were to move up to
something better, would you suggest the Filemaker program over the
Access? Filemaker seems to be your preference, and no doubt you have
continued to refine it.

John Baird