[CAUT] pic of new hammer

Wigent, Donald E WIGENTD@MAIL.ECU.EDU
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:30:22 -0400

I do lots of tuning and I hav always used a Schaff tuning lever.
However I would like to hear more about this tuning hammer you just
talked about.  Tell me more.
Don Wigent
East Carolina U

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Phil Bondi
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 7:02 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] pic of new hammer

Jeff Olson wrote:

>  Am I nuts to actually have the hots for a tuning wrench?

No. Once you've used a Charles Faulk Hammer, there's no going back. I
presently own just 2, but I see 3 or 4 in my future.

Why?

Because my original Faulk hammer was made to my specs, against Charles'
better judgment..but..that particular hammer works great for verticals.
My new and improved Faulk hammer is much better for Grands, but some
tweaking can be done to accommodate my larger-than-normal hand size.
That will be done in the future.

No, you're not nuts.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)