[CAUT] pic of new hammer

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:01:57 -0400

Jeff Olson wrote:

>  Am I nuts to actually have the hots for a tuning wrench?

No. Once you've used a Charles Faulk Hammer, there's no going back. I
presently own just 2, but I see 3 or 4 in my future.

Why?

Because my original Faulk hammer was made to my specs, against Charles'
better judgment..but..that particular hammer works great for verticals.
My new and improved Faulk hammer is much better for Grands, but some
tweaking can be done to accommodate my larger-than-normal hand size.
That will be done in the future.

No, you're not nuts.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)