The Curse of Gab (was: [CAUT] I am a genius)

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:43:58 -0700

At 08:13 PM 8/13/2005 -0500, Barbara wrote:
>I realized that if I excused myself to the bathroom
>(whether I needed to use it or not) that the check would get written and I
>would be out of his house in record time.  :-)

THAT is a wonderful solution! I now know I am in the presence of brilliance.

I do something similar, because I often wash my hands after finishing a job,
but I never thought about it speeding up the check writing ... even though,
come to think of it, it must have done that for me many times.

Susan