[CAUT] Touchweight, etc.

Horace Greeley hgreeley@stanford.edu
Mon, 01 Aug 2005 12:42:57 -0700

Everything Fred said, _and_ taking the measurements I recommended earlier.

All of this, calculating BW & etc, taking care of friction and making
reasonably careful measurements of action parts and their relationships
with the instrument in which they are installed are integral parts of the
larger both/and practice of establishing a foundational understanding of
where you are before you start simply swapping out parts.

Horace