[CAUT] International standard?

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:36:46 -0500

At 16:53 4/27/2005, you wrote:

>>Amici,
>>So, 440/435/445/432, international, schminternational  - I've got a set
>>of tuning forks (5) that I call my binary set.
>>C = 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048Hz - wazzat translate to for A?
>>
>>Conrad Hoffsommer
>

>Hey, I've got a set of those too. Aluminum, U.S. medical emblem on the
>case, stock # 6515-338-9200, made by Sklar. Hopelessly inaccurate, but
>they're loud, and ring forever.
>
>Ron N

Mine be steel without any insignia, only designations of C, C2, C3, C4, and
C5 plus the frequency, made by Weck in West Germany.  Also a nice fitted
case, and the lowest two have weights held on with setscrews so's you could
tune them...

I'll have to set an electronic device at 432 and see how far off they be.
{Just in case La Rouche gives me a call...}

Conrad Hoffsommer

Early to rise: early to bed;
Makes a man healthy, and socially dead.