[CAUT] International standard?

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:34:35 -0400

Willard Martin gave some VERY, VERY interesting classes on this kind of
thing recently at MARC. "Tuning of the Spheres" was one of his classes if I
remember correctly..
I'm no brainiac, and more than half of it went in one ear and out the
other- but still- it was all so damned interesting that I couldn't help but
really try and *listen* to what he had to say about it all. (Now
comprehending it on the other hand..pfft!!)
I'm glad he's on the planet- one of the most interesting to meet- he knows
SO much.
I think he'd have something to say and add to this topic.
Wish he was here.

:B
her

--On Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:20 PM -0400 Ed Sutton