[CAUT] pitch under the lights

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:27:41

Hi David,

It would slow things down but the lights will heat the cloth--then the
cloth will radiate onto the strings and plate. I'd go with an Edwards
string cover. I suspect the artists would freak claiming significant loss
of sound.

At 04:06 PM 4/26/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>        I’ve often wondered if one couldn’t install a filtering
>mesh that attaches to the upper part of the inner rim and prevents the
>light and heat from reaching the plate, strings and board?  Will it work?
>    David Love
> davidlovepianos@comcast.net             No virus found in this incoming
>message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database:
>266.10.3 - Release Date: 4/25/2005

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner