[CAUT] Re: A-440 again update

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:11:55 -0500

List,

I want to thank everyone who posted on this subject. I compiled (almost)
all of the
posts, put it into Word & printed it out for the Director to read. He said
he did.
Every word. :-)

I think the comment below that David made pretty well sums it up.

 >In any case, the question is, who is it that's in charge?
 >
 >David Skolnik

The Director is & that violist has received notice now, in writing I
believe, that A-440 is what we're using here at the University of Houston!
He also told me to let him know if I ever again have any problem with him
about that subject. So once again, I think it's settled & I believe that
all your comments helped! Thanks again.

Avery

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music