[CAUT] A440 percussion

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:09:29 -0500

At 12:54 4/22/2005, you wrote:
>I think symphonies (especially the string players) will keep pushing this
>sharper and sharper until someone blows up a strad with the extra tension...
>

>I bet that will cause a little reflection.
>
>Have a good weekend all,
>
>Scott

Too late for that, Scott.

Many Strads, Guarneris, etc. have had heftier bass bars and soundposts
retrofitted for just that reason.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.